Monday, September 28, 2009

Wait! Don't leave! I'm alive! I swear!

So, I've been away for a while. It's not that I haven't wanted to post another blog, but I've been busier than I thought possible.

The short and dirty status report is as follows:

- Went to the Intermediate Voice Acting workshop with Crispin Freeman at the JVTA.
- Saw the Eureka 7 movie premiere alongside Crispin Freeman, Tony Oliver, Stephanie Sheh, and several of my friends.
- Got cast in a new visual drama called "Obscurity" as a Mass Murderer. That's actually the characters name. Lots of fun, this one is.
- Genesis Avalon Episode 1 FINALLY came out! Even though I'm not in this episode, it's great to see the awesome that is this project in it's completion. It's been in the making for 2 years, so it's nice to see the hard work come to fruition.
- Had a 1 hour session with Kyle Hebert over Skype. He seemed impressed, and said some very nice things to me, and recommended a vocal coach for commercial work. I'll definitely check her out once I have the funds. I'm still kind of floating in the air from some of the things he said, but I'll try and deflate my ego so I can come back down to Earth.

And that's mostly it. I'll be updating the video soon with some new material. In the meantime, check out the productions I mentioned above! ^_^

Genesis Avalon: http://pendantaudio.com/genesisavalon.php
Obscurity: http://www.cjworkshop.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment