Thursday, September 10, 2009

Workshops, New Clips, and Work Sucks...

Well, I've updated the clip to the right to show the latest released piece I've been in. Hopefully some more will be released soon, and I can get the ones I'm REALLY excited about up here. I'm not really pleased with my performance in this one, but it was probably the most emotional piece I've done up to this point. But you know what, I'm going to just leave it behind me and move along.

Going to another topic here, now 2 days away from the Intermediate level workshop with Bang Zoom. Really looking forward to that. Should be lots of fun! :D

Also, in case anyone wanted to know, data entry sucks. It's one thing when you have a job and get paid to do what your job description says. It's another to spend the day behind a desk typing in numbers to a database. That sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment