Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So, I got cast in this game...

And awesome as that is, I can't talk about it. Which sucks. But what I can say is that it's an indie game, and the story is pretty epic. When I can share more details, I definitely will. :)

Video to the right would be the latest part of Obscurity. If you haven't yet, head to www.cjworkshop.co.uk to catch up. In this clip, I play the thief, the cop, and the dad in the dream. :)

My brother is moving back into the house this week, which is going to make life more stressful. Especially considering the fact that I've got to finish all my lines for this game by Friday, and I can only be in the studio so much. But we'll see what happens with that. Also, if anyone in the general LA area is looking for a room mate who can get away with paying $500 a month or less, that'd be swell.

Hung out with Jason on Friday at his place and watched Laputa: Castle in the Sky for the first time. We were trying REALLY hard not to make fun of the scripting and dubbing, but of course that didn't work out so well. Still, it was an enjoyable movie. Probably not Miyazaki's best, but still worth the watch.

Sunday I got to see Sherlock Holmes finally. It was every bit as epic as I thought it would be. I mean, it was no Avatar, but it was very enjoyable. Especially the way that (SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER). That was my favorite part. XD

Hope life is treating everyone well. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment