Sunday, January 31, 2010

Big Announcements!

I actually have time to leave an update.

School started back up this week with a flourish. All kinds of interesting professors this semester, so that should turn out well.

Been playing a bit of Assassin's Creed II at my friend Elena's. As a result, my Italian accent is improving in leaps and bounds. Another result has been the return of my interest in free running. This is at once both awesome and troublesome, but I'll do my best to make sure I don't kill myself. ^_^;

More projects have been recorded for and should be coming out in the near future. I'm really excited for a few of them, but I'll give more details about those when they come out.

My new radio show starts tomorrow over at http://tir.fullerton.edu on Mondays at 4:30 PM PST. The show is called "Hearing Voices" and will be comprised of interviews with several voice actors throughout the field, bringing awareness of this occupation to people who may not know much about it. Tune in and show your favorite VAs your support! ^_^

Also, my first ever private voice lesson is this Wednesday. I can't say who with, but this person is going to help me further my voice acting ability, so I'm really excited about it. There will DEFINITELY be a blog entry about that after the event.

And that's it for now. Hope everyone is faring well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment