Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm not dead, just sick...

So, I was sick for a week about a week ago. I got better, and thought to myself, "Great! Now I can do all those lines and auditions I was supposed to do last week." Well, I'm an unlucky guy, I guess. On Monday afternoon, my throat started feeling a bit sore. It's a lot worse today, and hasn't really been very comfortable. So I'm sick again, and falling even further behind on all the things I'm supposed to be doing. Fun stuff.

Thinking back, I might have caught something on Saturday, when I spent 8 hours at the filming of the Spike Scream Awards, an Oscar-style award show put on by Spike TV. You guys should check out when it's airing for you, because I might actually be on camera. That's right, I could be on TV.

In other news, my radio show tonight will be interesting. I'm going to see if I can get a friend of mine to come guest host so that people don't have to listen to my crappy voice and I don't have to aggravate my throat any more than necessary.

Also, my good friend Daniel and I started an Amateur Voice Actor interview show. Check it out--> http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=47515

And a new clip has been placed in the video feed. This would be a Potemayo fandub where I play Kodai, a bizarre man with a son who's found a mysterious magical creature. It's a fun project, and I hope more clips get made in the future. Click play and enjoy! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment