Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween, H1N1, and more!

That's it. I can't take not updating this thing anymore! You may want me to shut up, but I'm not going to. Because I like the sound of my own... typing.

Anyways, Halloween was cool. Went as a vampire-demon-thing. Not really sure, but had a good time. And then, 2 days later, I came down with Swine Flu. Still trying to kick this sucker, but luckily all symptoms are gone save for a racking cough and the occasional sore throat. But I'm hoping to be fully-recovered very soon so that I can get back to recording lines.

I was accepted into a voice acting competition called "Act It!" and our first challenge is due this week, so here's hoping I can recover by then. If you're interested, you can check out the details on THIS NEW VOICE ACTING COMMUNITY SITE CALLED VIRTUAL HOLLYWOOD. [/shameless plug]: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Virtual_Hollywood/index.php?showtopic=10

Last but not least, I attended Cripsin Freeman's Anime Mythology seminar about women. If you get the chance to attend, do it. The Adolescence of Utena makes so much more sense now. So, it's definitely worth it to attend.

Trying to aim for Crispin's Intermediate VA workshop again on the 21st, but we'll see what happens, since I'm incredibly broke. But life goes on, and so must I! Peace! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment