Thursday, August 26, 2010

You should know by now I have excuses...

Really and truly, I do.

Long story short, my car asploded. I couldn't fix it, so I bought a new one. Now the bank owns my car for the next 3 years. D:

As far as voice over goes, I've had a few things here and there, but nothing major. Mostly stuff online. I did get the opportunity to record some narration for an art film, which turned out to be really depressing. More info on that when it comes out. :)

Currently inches away from submitting my demo to a studio for the first time. We'll see how far this gets me, because I'm ready to be doing this stuff for real. So fingers crossed.

Clip to the right is a silly thing. Really. If you saw the last clip from Working! I was in, this is a follow-up. I really enjoy this character, even though he does get beat up QUITE a lot. Fun was had by all involved, so I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment