Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Well, hello there, Blog. ^_^;

Okay. Okay okay okay. Sorry. Been busier than a kid in a candy store.

First things first: Haven't heard back from the WoW folks. Waiting is the hardest part of this job. But I'm sure that if they find a use for me, they'll call. Just have to be patient. :)

Second: Went to AX. Participated in AX Idol again (for the last time). Didn't make finals, but my good friend Eric won the whole shebang! I was so proud of him, and I can't wait for him to move down here where all the work is. :D I also helped out my friends by doing the live voiceover intro for their show The Indecent Otaku Comedy Show. That was a cool experience, but a little hectic.

If you want to see my AX Idol Monologue audition, you can! They're up on my Youtube in my Fandubs and Voice Work playlist. Here's a direct link, just for the lazy people: Mark AX Idol Monologue You can also see my work at one of the Adventures in Voice Acting panels live-dubbing a scene as Kyon from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. :) --> Mark as Kyon LIVE

Third: Workshops galore! Two with Crispin Freeman this past weekend and 1 at the Adventures in Voice Acting this Sunday. Going to be interesting.

Fourth: Working on a new demo. Great Awesome McPerson Person Julie Rei is going to help me write it, and she'll even direct me too! She's so awesome! :D And my buddy Geoff is going to mix it for me! Who would've ever guessed that the smarty-pants teacher's pet from Downey would have such insanely nice and awesome friends?

Fifth: New stuff galore! The best way to check what I'm up to is to check my Playlist on Youtube, like I said. A new chapter of the ongoing original Machinima Obscurity came out. I play Simon the cop in this one as well as two other special characters. See if you can spot my voice! :D

Another episode of Star Wars: Blue Harvest is out, featuring your's truly as the voice of Captain Bulo. Check it! -->Star Wars: Blue Harvest Episode XXX

Also, two new dub clips came out. One from the anime Angel Beats! where I play Hinata (the blue-haired idiot). See that one in my playlist. It's a quick couple of lines, but not a character I get to play very often. :)

The second clip is the one to the right, and it'ss something I'm proud of. It's a shame that Youtube killed the quality of the upload, but let me know what you guys think. I play the main character/guy. His glasses are cool. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment