Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Too much good stuff...

So, Crispin's workshop was awesome. Figured out some more interesting things about my acting biases and other similar things. Not much to say about that other than it was an awesome learning experience that I'll probably be repeating some time.

Monday I found out that I was cast in two plays at Cal State Fullerton. This is very exciting news for me, and I'm really looking forward to working with the 2 directors for "Momma's Boy" and "Playthings." Keep eyes open for more info on that in the future.

The big news today? I'm freaking out. Why am I freaking out? Because I just bought myself a 17" MacBook Pro. Yes, this is at once a career move and an educational one. I needed a new computer, and a lot of things are moving in the Mac direction. Especially since my audio production class is using ProTools LE. It's more convenient for me if I can use my own computer to organize everything.

But, that doesn't mean I can't still cry. Bye bye money!

Clip to the right is a new one. I play the creepy guy, Izaya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment