Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Aaaaaand, THAT'S A WRAP!

Well, Turkey Day 2009 went over alright. I made it through most of the day without thinking about how many turkeys were sacrificed for our twisted American holiday.

Moving on, though, another new clip! Been waiting ages and stages for this to come out, as I recorded my lines for this back in the first week of September. But I hope you enjoy! I play the three (screaming) brothers who speak (scream?) at the same time. Feedback is always much appreciated.

Things are getting a little hectic for me here. Money's been tight, but it's going to be even tighter for the next couple of months, as holidays mean no work. Besides that, I'm still a bit behind on a few projects and have even more coming up. I'm hoping to get all caught up this week, and maybe even finish the lines for a surprise project with a friend that I'm not allowed to talk about. But that should be fun. ^_^

Finally, I leave you with this statement: IF YOU LOVE CRISTINA VEE, LET HER KNOW! She has a brand new Twitter account, and could use some followers. Or if you're just a stalker, now you can know about things she does in her everyday life without leaving the comfort of your computer. Just don't tell her I sent you. Check it out at http://twitter.com/cristinavee.

And if you don't know who she is, you should be ashamed. VERY ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment